Sunday, January 20, 2013

Third Trimester.

At this point we're just over a week into the third trimester!  I can't believe that time has flown as quickly as it has and Baby J really is going to be here before we know it.  I had my 29 week appointment Friday and everything is still looking great.  It's always amazing to hear the heartbeat and Baby happened to move while we were listening so it was neat to hear the jump in the heart rate with movement.  I passed my gestational diabetes screening with no problem which was great to hear.  I feel Baby moving frequently throughout the day and he or she seems to really enjoy kicking me up under my right rib...it's the one spot I most frequently feel Baby kick and it's actually pretty uncomfortable!  It's starting to get harder to sleep well as my stomach is getting huge and I've always been a stomach sleeper.  Had to give that up a few months ago much to my dismay.  We've reached the point where our OB appointments are every two weeks now, pretty crazy.  We just can't wait to meet our little boy or girl!!

28 weeks and 5 days...Baby sure is growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment