Sunday, March 25, 2012

Telluriiiiide!!

Well hello there.  This is Matt.  I figure I would create a post about my trip to Telluride, CO.  I went with 2 of my good Army friends.  We will be parting ways here in the next couple months so we wanted this to be "last CO hurrah" type trip.  Telluride is right in the middle of a box canyon and surrounded by snow-capped 13 and 14ers.  It's also know for excellent hike-to terrain.  The scenery is truly unmatched.




Now my friend Andrew and I are a little crazy when it comes to skiing, mountain biking, etc.  I've been skiing regularly for about 4 years and I would say I'm pretty good.,but we try some runs that about halfway down, we look at each other and and say "This was a mistake".  That being said, the challenge is what makes skiing fun!  And it's the only way to get better!  


We had an absolute blast and got 2 whole days of skiing some of the coolest runs!  We stayed at the Hotel Madeline, a super classy joint.  We were definitely like gypsies in the palace.  It was a gorgeous hotel that was right in the village.  Below are some pictures from the trip.  If anyone is interested in getting more information about the trip let me know and I'll shoot you some more details.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment