Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Already?

I can't believe that we're already four days into March!  I swear time is just flying by at warp speed.  We really haven't been up to much these last couple weeks.  Matt has been enjoying his time off and I've just been working.  I have to admit, I do love having him home more and getting to spend more time together.  Plus, he's been cooking some awesome dinners lately! :)  Since he's not working during the week anymore, we've started working out together at the gym up on Post.  It's definitely been kicking my butt and I am SO sore but it's nice having my own personal trainer. :)  So, that's pretty much all that's been going on in the Joseph household lately.

We should know within the next two weeks or so about Matt's grad school decision and I will be sure to let everyone know as soon as we do.  Matt is taking a ski trip with a couple Army buddies next weekend to Telluride which is supposed to have some awesome skiing.  I know he'll have a blast and I'm sure he'll write his own post all about it.  Hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment