Sunday, November 27, 2011

Garden of the Gods

A couple weekends ago Matt had an unexpected Friday off and we took advantage of the amazing weather and headed over to the Garden of the Gods for a nice long hike with Cooper.  One of the things we love about living here in Colorado is all the amazing outdoor places we can go to and hike and just enjoy the beautiful views and nature.  We are fortunate enough to live about 10 minutes away from a number of these places and we try to take advantage of that whenever we can.  We took the camera along with us and I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took...and since there were a number of pictures I thought it deserved it's own post.  Enjoy!












AND, some important news that I cannot believe I forgot to mention in the previous post:  Matt has an interview for CU's MBA program on December 16th!!  I'm so proud of him and I know that he is going to nail the interview...but, keep your fingers crossed and send good thoughts our way nevertheless!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment